A play of chrome with Nizams’ pictures and mirrors create a contemporary ambience at Aish. The menu showcases the subtle spice nuances of Hyderabadi cuisine and brings the true flavors of Hyderabad. At Aish you experience the forgotten flavors of the Nizami era and relish the rich cuisine of the royal Nizams. The interiors designed by the leading fashion designer of the country Tarun Tahiliani. The uniquely designed floor depicts the traditional style of welcoming the guest with flowers embracing the ambiance with subtle shades of gold. Complimenting to it is the Belgian crystal chandeliers and hand crafted crystal lights on the ceiling and the ambiance decorated with the first copy images of the royal family.
This is undoubtedly the best Hyderabadi Restaurant I ever had food at.
We were assisted all the time by Najima, the head staff of the Aish Restaurant, and she shared her knowledge about the decor of the restaurant which looked like i walked into a Palace. Along with that she even shared all the informations about the photo frames which were hanging on the walls. From the different Nizam’s to Tees Maar Khan (who got this name because he killed 30 tigers in one day and clicked a picture with them) to 7th Nizam’s Daughter in law. The restaurant decor did make me feel like Nizam waiting for the food, and why shouldn’t I feel like a Nizam, Aish has a 7 course meal menu, starting from non alcoholic drinks to end with a desert.
We took our table and awaited. I am a vegetarian so we had a menu which was purely vegetarian.
1. First came this Gud Lemon Soda Drink – this drink is basically made from Lemon Juice, Jaggery and mixed with Soda.
2. Second came the Spinach Soup along with one single Pani Puri
3. Third came the Aloo tikkis served with Mint Chutney and Sweet Chutney.
4. Fourth came my favourite Subz Haleem with Sheermal, this was cooked with jackfruit and vegetables and is the yummiest of the lot served with hot Saffron Breads.
5. Fifth came the Main thali which had 4 types of vegetables which included Paneer, Eggplant, Chillies, Potatoes in Gravy, Dal Bukhara served with the traditional Plain Kulcha and Stuffed Kulcha and Paranthas.
6. Sixth was the welcoming of the Hyderabadi Biryani specially cooked by the chef for us. it had additional flavours cooked very carefully so that we could breathe the perfectly crafted herbs and its fragrance with the rice cooked to its perfection.
7. Seventh last but not least the Rose Petals Kheer (Milk Pudding), which was the Chef’s speciality which was cooked with pure milk, and rose petals.
The only thing happened after this heavy meal was that we went of to sleep for few hours.
If you planning a trip to Hyderabad, India then do not forget to taste the delicacy at Aish, The Park Hyderabad:
The Park Hyderabad
22, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad – 500082 , India
Telephone: +91 – 40 – 44990000