Lip damage, losing the natural color of the lips is very common these days. With the seasonal change and winters making its way, there would be chapped lips too.
Along with that there are multiple other reasons for damaged lips –
1. Drinking excessive Coffee, Tea.
2. Smoking Cigarettes.
4. Excessive exposure to the Sun.
5. Allergic reactions from Lipstick.
6. Genetic problems.
7. People with Kidney and Liver Issues.
My lips were getting damaged and turning dark because of excessive consumption of caffeine and tea, that’s when I started looking out for a good lip care scrub and balm.
There are many Lip Balms and Scrubs available in the market. I have been using an International MNC branded lip balms for years, and it was time to select something from an Indian brand which is made in India.
That’s when I came across one amazing Lip Scrub and have been using it for couple of weeks now, which I am going to share with you all.
It’s known as NICOLIPS by the brand BELLA VITA ORGANIC and it’s one of the finest products I have used till date.
So what is it so good about this?
NicoLips is ranked as India’s best selling lip lightening scrub on Amazon.
NicoLips lip scrub gently exfoliates and penetrates deep into the skin to give you velvety soft lips. It is stuffed with natural ingredients :-
1. Shea butter – Heals and prevents chapped lips. Makes your lips soft & supple.
2. Rose extract – Nourishes, soothes, and lighten your lips. It repairs lip skin and quickens the process of reducing pigmentation caused by smoking or any other factor.
3. Beeswax – Essentially a natural moisturizing agent, it is beneficial for dry and chapped lips. Also, protects your lips from sun damage.
4. Beetroot extract – This natural exfoliating agent lightens dark and pigmented lips. Reduces lip discoloration making your lips vibrant, pink & luscious.
5. Marigold Extract: Hydrates your lips. Additionally, heals minor cuts or wounds on the lips. It provides your lips that much need nourishment and plump.
6. Walnut Oil: Ensures youthful lips free of dullness. It rejuvenates your lips and keeps it nourished and hydrated from within.
7. Basil Seed Grit: Repairs the damaged lips by generating new skin cells. It scrubs away chapped skin and dead skin cells from your lips and gives you the smoother surface.
8. Soothing Grape seed essential oil – It stimulates collagen production and helps reduce lip wrinkles and lines, making it look plump and your lip care routine fruitful.
9. Mango and Cocoa butter – It has hydrating fatty acids that get easily absorbed and deeply nourish the skin.
10. Vegetable Wax – It locks in the moisture and nourishing glycerin provides relief to dry skin.
11. Granulated oats and Aloe Vera extract – These blissfully buff the dead skin and impurities.
12. Vitamin E – This acts as a powerful antioxidant and promotes healthy skin.
NicoLips lip scrub is the perfect natural & chemical-free solution for flawless pink lips, free of dark spots and nicotine marks.
The Brand Bella Vita Organic even promises that these products are:
2. Cruelty Free
4. No Parabens
5. No Sulphates
6. Alcohol free
7. No Mineral oil
8. Eco Friendly and safety packaging.
How to Use
Follow the below listed steps:
Step 1: Wash your face, and clean it up to remove any stains, pollution granules or any kind of lip make-up.
Step 2: Take a small quantity of the scrub balm on your finger.
Step 3: Now, gently exfoliate your lips in circular motion for 2-3 minutes.
Step 4: Rinse your lips well with plain water or wipe it with a wet tissue.
For great results, use NicoLips lip lightening scrub balm twice a week for a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks.
After using this for over 4 weeks, the effect can be clearly noticed – I was slowly getting back my original lip color. It did not have any kind of side effects on me, my lips, my mouth, my face or my skin. Just that it is going to have a side effect on my wallet but not that much as it costs Rs. 399 per bottle of 20 g which can run up for two months depending on the quantity used during scrub.
I state that taking care of lips is not just for women, but it’s for men too. I believe in Lip resurrections as rightly said by the brand and suggest this to all my friends and family to get your awesome lips back.
Winter is coming and so is NicoLips in every home.
Purchase NicoLips from:
Gud tip for everyone
nice blog !!!
Many people face the problem of lips discoloration, I believe the product suggested by you looks really good. I checked the ingredients beewax, paraben free all seems like a good option. Wonderful review Romeer.
Beewax being a great healing element makes this product more appealing
very nicely written
I liked the detailing of your post. Thank you for such good review.