Vitamin C Serum plays a very important role for the skin, It’s a skincare product packed with Vitamin C. Those who are in a skincare routine would surely know about the Vitamin C serums.
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant with incredible benefits for skin health.
Vitamin C is known as one of the best anti-aging ingredients on the market and the key to maintaining a smooth, even, and glowy complexion.
Benefits of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C is safe for most skin types – Vitamin C serum is always in the form of a liquid or a gel. It usually can be used for a long time without experiencing any adverse reactions. On rare occasions would one experience minor irritation.
- Vitamin C is Hydrating – The skin shows a hydrating effect on the skin. It decreases transepidermal water loss and retains its moisture.
- Vitamin C helps in Brightening – It helps fade pigmentation and smooth the skin’s surface to reduce dullness. This gives the skin a youthful glow.
- Vitamin C even outs skin complexion and reduces the redness of the skin.
- Vitamin C helps fade Hyperpigmentation – Hyperpigmentation including sun spots, age spots, melasma all occur due to overproduction of melanin. It has been seen that usage of Vitamin C serum helps in impede melanin production and fade out dark spots and further help in even-toned complexion.
- Vitamin C reduces the appearance of under-eye circles – The serum does help smooth out fine lines by plumping and hydrating the under-eye area.
- Vitamin C is known for boosting Collagen production – Collagen is the naturally occurring protein that depletes over time. Lower levels of collagen can lead to fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C protects against Sun Damage – Sun damage is caused by molecules called free radicals. These are atoms with a missing electron. Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants protect healthy skin cells by “giving” these free radicals an electron, rendering them harmless.
THEOLY Vitamin C serum for face – 30ml Pack
I got my hands on this amazing product, Vitamin C serum from Theoly, and it has Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Professional Face Serum and 20% Vitamin C. I simply love the product and has worked wonders on my skin. I recommend this product.
Theoly Vitamin C Serum is made with Jojoba Oil, Almond Extract, Shea Butter Wheatgerm Oil, Licorice Extract, and Hyaluronic Acid formulation. NATURAL AND FREE FROM HARMFUL CHEMICALS: – 100% Natural ingredients for all skin type proven with no harmful Chemicals-Free from parabens, Silicones, Artificial colors, Sodium lauryl Sulphate and no tests and no harm is done on any animal.
How to Use a Vitamin C Serum and Reap Its Benefits
- Wash and dry your face.
- Apply a few drops of serum to your face, though add a little bit more.
- Apply this every morning all year round. This would act as the first layer of protection during sun exposure.
- You can apply Moisturiser and Sunscreen over and above this Vitamin C serum, but avoiding it would be my recommendation.
- Store your bottle in a cool, dark place away from extreme heat, such as a bathroom cabinet as opposed to on your counter.
- Once opened, use it within 6 months duration.
Potential Side Effects and Risks
Although irritation is unlikely, you should always do a patch test prior to full application. This is the only way to determine how your skin will react to the serum.
Vitamin C is a safe and generally well-tolerated ingredient. “The only risk is some of these serums have so many different ingredients in them.”
To Purchase please log on to: